EXECUTIVE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT INTERN APPLY NOW
Sauce City Organic Foods
- Must be enrolled in a university or post-graduate program.
- This is your opportunity to learn and grow in an impactful and exciting executive leadership role in a local start-up company!
- Find new ways to impact the bottom line.
- Lead team efforts including growth strategies, business operations, funding initiatives, and big target business goals.
- Lead a corporate division and help rapidly expand a growing business and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Stay with our company for opportunities to earn a permanent executive role or use it as the ultimate stepping stone and resume builder to launch your career.
Areas of Focus:
- Demographic targeting
- Product design
- Account leading
- Financial analysis
- R & D
- Company leadership
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to think critically and report analytical findings
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A desire to make an impact in the community
- A desire to work hard and work smart
- Being a team player
- Ability to begin working immediately
- Ability to commit to working through the Summer
Remote work: Acceptable
Hours and Pay:
Work approximately 10-30 hours per week (based on your schedule)
$22-40/hour (based on experience. pay increases based on performace)